There’s a difference between providing financial services and nurturing the type of financial wellbeing that promotes a more fulfilling life as a whole – and O’Brien Wealth Partners is that difference. It goes beyond our expertise in and ability to manage wealth well – it’s about working together to discover what truly matters to you and ensuring you’re on the path to enjoying more of it every day.
We believe in the power of creating the perfect personal and financial roadmap for you. We call this your wealth of life.
The O’Brien Advantage
- We bring you the sophistication of a larger firm, but with our boutique firm’s personal touch.
- We offer decades of experience as an independent, fee-only, SEC-registered advisory firm founded in 1986.
- We advocate for you as your fiduciary, and are legally and morally bound to put your interests first.
- We make it easy to connect with advisors you truly relate to and who understand you, through building our multi-generational team that can meet your needs today and into the future.
- We commit to diversity and inclusion and are proud to be a women-owned company.
We strive to preserve and grow our clients’ wealth, promote and guide financial wellness, and provide a best-in-class client experience. We are committed to the success of our clients, our team, and our firm. We act on this commitment by living our core values: engagement, respect, balance, sophistication, and continuous improvement.
We take calculated risks, celebrate successes together, and continue to seek out education and learning opportunities to elevate the quality and level of service we provide to you. As a result, our clients will experience something truly special. We want you to want us be your financial partners for a lifetime.
O’Brien Wealth Partners and our team are consistently recognized as leaders in our industry by regional and national rankings. We were named as one of the FT300 – the Financial Times Top 300 Registered Investment Advisors in the US – in both 2016 and 2017. Several of our advisors – Jill Fopiano, Cindy Kuppens, Lis Zimmerman, and Lauren Higgins have been named Five Star Wealth Managers by Boston Magazine.